Ladies, its time to transition – goodbye summer, hello fall!
Its time to start the transition to your A/W wardrobe in a few easy steps:
- Swap your gladiators and strappy sandals for a ‘on trend’ pair of ankle boots – Changing your footwear alone says a lot about the season of your outfit.
- Wear neutral toned polish – Trade your bright summer nail polish for earthy colour’s like taupe, orange, burgundy or black.
- Stack up the accessories – Add a watch, rings or even a autumnal hat.
- Make up – It’s time to add in a different coloured lipstick; personally I love the mac autumn lipstick range.
- Leather – A leather jacket or leather look leggings will add a instant chic element to your outfit, these are perfect for winter too!
- Blazers & Chunky Knitwear – Wear a relaxed cardigan + a cotton tee or a blouse + a blazer will help to keep you the perfect temperature. Add in a pair of dark denim or leather look leggings.
These few steps are easy transition outfits from summer to fall!